Aircraft: Super King Air B200
The Beechcraft KingAir is the ideal corporate and government turboprop aircraft that delivers the speed and comfort required to service your needs. This aircraft is capable of fast regional and interstate travel and has the largest cabin in its class.
The Beechcraft King Air is the world's most popular and versatile turbo prop aircraft, used for business, leisure and specialist private transport needs - including medevac flights. The aircraft airframe has been in production since 1963, and in total more than 7,000 aircraft have been produced.
King Airs provide the best possible pricing for short flights of under 2 hours, and with a large cabin with 8 seats, per person prices often amaze people with their competitiveness.
Request A Quote
- Number in Ausjet Fleet: 5
- Passenger Seats: Up to 12
- Range: 1,050nm + / 1,890 Km +
- Crew: 1 or 2
- Cruising Speed: 280 Knots + / 500 Kmph +
- Cabin Type: Pressurised / Air-conditioned / Toilet
- Baggage Capacity: Rear Lockers / Wing Lockers
- Galley: Yes